An illegal alien charged with murdering four Americans will plead guilty and accept a sentence of life in prison without parole.
35 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/10/24/illegal-alien-pleads-guilty-gets-life-prison-murdering-four-americans/

He killed 4 WHITE PEOPLE !!! Media blackout of course. If a white person killed 4 illegals it would be the lead story for weeks on national tv.

Total media blackout. Must be a Biden voter illegal.

Any foreigner should always get the death penalty and be executed for killing any American. It is an act of war and they are entitled to no taxpayer-paid civil rights.

You know at this point I would say stationing armed guards on the border with orders to shoot to kill is justified. How many other Americans have died or otherwise been wronged in some other way at the hands of illegal invaders?

I'm sorry. I just can't. This person comes into our country illegally, kills four innocent people and get to live the rest of his life in prison costing the taxpayers $30-40,000 per year with free everything. No he deserves nothing less than what he gave to our citizens. I vote for his end.

We have our own mass murderers to care for. Illegals don't have any right to live out their days in an American prison. Deport him to a shark infested area in the middle of the ocean without a raft.

Yes, but was he another white supremacist? Key question for today's Jews-media.

Capital Punishment will have to make a comeback. Our current trajectory is not feasible.

We should make a mine field of the whole border and put spanish signs up saying beware of mines at every step, if you make it than bravo but if you get hit sorry for the limb loss, no one is coming to help不不不

We never see news about Whites killing illegal aliens.

Dissenter
connecting...