President Joe Biden’s approval rating across seven Senate battleground states is at 41 percent, a Senate Majority PAC revealed Wednesday.
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/10/20/poll-joe-bidens-approval-rating-across-7-senate-battlegrounds-at-41-percent/

When elections are fraudulent polls don't matter. I have no idea why we dwell on this shit and not on fixing the mess that is the current electoral scam

#BRANDON And falling...

How low can Brandon go

Doesn't matter if they cheat again in key battleground areas, and DEM controlled cities. Seeing very little done to prevent a repeat of 2020.

How in hell can it be that high. I live in Texas. The day of the election gas prices here were at or near $1.65. Today $3.05. Steak is up, all meat is up, vegetables up, fruit up, cereals up, coffee up, you name it and it is up. My wife is a teacher. She got a 3% raise after her salary was frozen for 2 years, but inflation is nearly double her salary. Don't democrats live in the same world as the rest of us? How can that demented president be at 41% approval? Dems will vote dem no matter what! It's infuriating.

Who approves of him?

Edit History

2021-47-Th 01:47:37 am

Who approves of him.

And this is with constant Media praise and censorship of any negative news that might impact him. Imagine if the media reported the Truth?

Edit History

2021-18-Th 06:18:24 am

And this is with constant Media praise and censorship of any negative news. Imagine if the media reported the Truth?

Newsflash.... HE DOES NOT FUCKING CARE

Dissenter
connecting...