A Canadian judge ruled a pastor arrested for opening his church is banned from travel and must use a court-generated speech on coronavirus.
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/10/20/judge-rules-canadian-pastor-arrested-opening-church-must-repeat-coronavirus-message-i-refuse/

He will not. Then Canadian Vaccine Mandate Inquisition👿 will place him in some solitary confinement shit hole dungeon, to be tortured indefinitely for his stance against evil.

"Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when they revile and persecute you, and say all kinds of evil against you falsely for My sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you." Matthew 5:10-12

The pastor should repeatedly bludgeon the judge with a crucifix

I'd love this punishment...

I'd make a total mockery of it while following Judge Dickhead's ruling EXACTLY as written. Not a soul in my audience would believe I meant a word of it..

Edit History

2021-16-Fr 06:16:18 pm

I'd love this pumishment...

I'd make a total mockery of it while following Judge Dickhead's ruling EXACTLY as written. Not a soul in my audience would believe I meant a word of it..

Total violation of the law. That judge needs to be removed from the bench.

[Pawlowsky’s lawyer Sarah Miller said the justices order is “strange” and “unconstitutional,” according to Fox News:

“As far as I can see or as far as I know it’s completely and utterly new,” Miller told Fox News. “I’ve never heard of any probationary period that has conditions that force specific speech. It seems so unusual and rare.”

“They tell me what I can teach and what I can’t do,” Pawlowsky said. “Every time I want to address people, they tell me I have to lie first to deliver my message. It’s China. It’s North Korea.”]

Compelled speech, there it is. Peterson proven correct again.

Dissenter
connecting...