Over 50 companies signed a letter recently claiming the Texas' abortion ban threatened the health and economic stability of their employees.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/09/21/over-50-companies-sign-letter-claiming-tx-abortion-ban-threatens-health-workers/

Insanity the new epidemic, over 50 Companies ruling class executives the evidence.

When will MSM label these people as conspiracy theorists for their biased and unfounded views?

This is why the pro-abortion crowd is losing ground. I am pro-abortion. I can think of lots of times that abortion is the better choice for all involved, but the "pro-choice" crowed has terrible arguments. The "pro-life" side says "You are murdering babies." The "Pro-choice" side doesn't argue that point. Instead they say that it is the mother's choice as to murder babies or not. That isn't an argument for the right to an abortion. That is a declaration of evil.

If the "pro-choice" side wants to stem the transition of people "pro-choice" to "pro-live", they need to stop using "it's inconvenient for me to live with my poor choices" as an argument for abortion.

The claim that "pregnancy is a threat to the health of their employees" is so far into the batshit crazy side of things that it sounds like controlled opposition.

Isn't it actually irresponsible sex that 'threatens' them? Let's get down to brass tacks here.

If you can't figure out how to not get pregnant... .

How about what threatens the health of the baby?

How? Do you have unborn children on the payroll?

Dissenter
connecting...