A Virginia teacher posted a video in which he attacked teaching children rudimentary behavior skills as “white supremacy.”
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/09/16/virginia-teacher-teaching-students-follow-directions-white-supremacy/

Discipline in education is part of White culture.I can accept that.

Edit History

2021-22-Fr 06:22:35 am

Discipline and education are White culture.

2021-57-Fr 06:57:15 am

Discipline and education are part of White culture.

2021-03-Fr 10:03:44 am

Discipline and education are part of White culture.I can accept that.

2021-14-Fr 11:14:25 am

Discipline in education are part of White culture.I can accept that.

Anti-white racism is much, much worse than any anti-black racism. This is a perfect example of that.

Remember the "Smithsonian white culture" infographic?

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=smithsonian+white+culture

Fire this white self hating faggot and tell him to fuck off. More CRT bullshit.

Things that have been attributed to white supremacy:

• Following Directions
  • Being on time
  • Math
  • Nuclear family
  • Work Ethic
  • Meritocracy
  • Proper grammar

So the crowd that wants to defeat white supremacy wants a bunch of late, lazy single mothers who can't speak, do math or follow instructions and want everything handed to them on a silver platter.

#WhatCouldGoWrong

Sorry bud, but the term White supremacy ( due to overuse of the term ) has been deemed irrelevant!!!

Someday, muh huwhite supremacy will be sorely missed. The stupid fuckers are like fish that don't know they live in water. White Culture is the water.

So I shouldnt take the covid jab because ide be a white supreme for following directions? Is that correct?

Edit History

2021-28-Fr 02:28:54 pm

So I shouldnt take the covid jab because ide be a white supreme for following directions? Us that correct?

Everyone who whines about "white supremacy" is either an evil Politician/"Elite" who is deliberately manipulating the brainless ones among us, or is one of the many mindless, gullible ones who have been manipulated by those Powers-that-Be.

Let us choose a state where they can live fully as africans then, without our oppressive education.

Edit History

2021-02-Fr 10:02:46 am

Let us choose a state where they can live fully as africans then, without our oppression of education.

Dissenter
connecting...