A U.C. Berkeley Institute of Governmental Studies showed that 60.1 percent of likely CA voters said they oppose Gov. Newsom being recalled.
21 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/09/10/poll-opposition-to-recall-surges-to-60-as-gavin-newsom-allies-target-larry-elder/

Sure I believe a poll from Berkeley 😂. It must be accurate. As Pelosi meets with Soros and a hate crime was perpetuated against Larry Elder by overweight white woman with purple hair in a gorilla mask.. all at the same time where tons of mail in ballots are found over the state in “suspicious” circumstances. Sure it’s 60%..

The fix is in. The Dems are going whole hog, getting druggies to steal Mail in ballots. One idiot getting caught means there's hundreds if not thousands getting away with it. Probably a buck a ballot, so they can swing the election for very low 7 figures. Polls like these give cover when the results come back 52-48.

Edit History

2021-17-Fr 06:17:51 pm

The fix is in. The Dems are going whole hog, getting druggie to steal Mail in ballots. One idiot getting caught means there's hundreds if not thousands getting away with it. Probably a buck a ballot, so they can swing the election for very low 7 figures. Polls like these give cover when the results come back 52-48.

LIES CHEATS AND LOWLIFES

Polls exist to sway public opinion. Take with a salt mine.

Look, California has been rigging elections for decades. CA perfected ballot harvesting. And now thanks to a nationwide conspiracy and a gullible electorate, CA straight-face sent out mail-in ballots to every registered voter. Abject FRAUD. So no, there is no way Larry Elder will win a CA-rigged election.

I call BS. These "fake" polls are designed to make people not question the recall results after the democrats have executed election fraud. Don't fall for it.

While some people don’t want the cost of a recall, it costs less than keeping him. Vote YES and recall the tyrant.

60.1% of "likely" CA voters?

Why does Breitbart keep pushing these fake ass polls?

Andrew Breitbart would be disgusted with what his name'sake has become.

Fuckin garbage news BYE BYE NEWSOME unless they cheat like in 2020!

Dissenter
connecting...