An unruly activist nearly egged Republican gubernatorial candidate Larry Elder in Los Angeles by a pack of aggressive far-left protesters. 
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/09/08/watch-angry-activists-throw-eggs-at-larry-elder-in-los-angeles/

So the dems actually found some crisis actors to stage as actual racists....I guess antifa and blm were busy

Will she be labeled a White supremacist and be charged with a hate crime?

Its way past time the left gets the same treatment it gives. Notice they're very strategic with their bullying, and never start anything major at a Trump Rally or in and around Texas cities.

Stay strong and proud Larry! The finish line is in sight!

We had a recall Newsom rally an hour south of there today. Many of the signs were for Elder; none for anyone else. Lots of supportive honking, only one upraised middle finger. No counter-protestors. If the election is honest, Newsom will be recalled. Even our local fervent Democrats have another Democrat they'd rather have in office.

Fucking Animals

I'd be really surprised if those were just "eggs". Eggs filled with paint, frozen eggs, eggs filled with ... just nasty stuff.

"A white female democrat, wearing a black gorilla mask with pink hair, attacks Larry Elder a black gubernatorial candidate." -Fixed Headline I would have punched the democrat bitch in the face 5 times before her ilk could do a god damn thing, then as the group comes at me, I pull my 45..... Locked, Cocked, Ready to Rock!

Dissenter
connecting...