Virginia's Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS), is telling second graders the message, "I feel safe when there are no police."
20 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/08/05/virginia-radicalism-fairfax-county-second-graders-police/

We have a social disease called Marxism that is infecting the children.

Fine.

Lets get rid of all of the police in the fucking SUBURBS where the entire faculty and staff of the Fairfax County schools live.

Because I guarantee, that those cops are picking up every inner city hoodrat who staggers into their cul-de-sac at 3 in the morning. And when they STOP doing that, we'll see how fucking safe those middle class cunts feel

#PURGE

If you feel safe it is because you are stealing and robbing people.

No Problem, let the Police take off a Month and see how that works out for these DUMBASSES!

Clean house. Run for the school board, force out the racists, and take over. Use every legal means available to fight for your children. That is the responsibility as a parent or guardian. Put an end to this poison.

[“Fairfax County Public Schools administrators are being reckless in their activist agenda with children in one of the country’s largest school districts,” Nomani told Breitbart News. “From promoting the Abolitionist Teaching Network to the Instagram account of a self-described ‘sex educator,’ Fairfax County Public Schools have lost the trust of parents. In response, parents must now be hypervigilant about everything their children are learning. Our school systems need parental supervision.”]

the schools are teaching these children to hate the police, even before they become criminals.

Let's be clear, police don't belong in the vast majority of schools and neither do all the prescription pills doctors give to kids. That aside, stop brainwashing children.

Well that cause your being brainwashed by people who hate you.

fuck the police. i take care of myself. they're all bad.

I feel safe in white communities.

Dissenter
connecting...