Rep. Thomas Massie on Thursday condemned Nancy Pelosi's new rule that House office staffers and members must wear masks or face imprisonment.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/07/29/thomas-massie-taunts-pelosi-arrest-entire-staff-not-wearing-masks/

EVERYONE should be taking that position at this point.

This is all complete bullshit.

Damn straight, Massie!

Has there been anyone as tyrannical and insane as crazy Nancy in congress? I don’t recall anyone from the 70s to present as corrupt, cheat, deceitful and has as much hatred as for American patriots as this old drunk. Pure evil she is. Maybe Hillary…..

SHE MUST BE GRINDING HER FALSE TEETH THINKING [ HOW DARE THE PISS ANTS DEFY ME ] WELL MEET THE NEW AMERICAN PATRIOTS. YOU ARE A DINOSAUR AND ABOUT 1 YEAR FROM BECOMING A FOSSIL IN THE SWAMP MUD OF WASH DC. PISS OFF AND MAKE ME COMMIE SEA HAG BITCH

Time to push back against oppression.

she will and then nothing will happen

Time to rebel damn str8! This man has my vote!

You know when Alberta, Canada downgrades the covid plandemic, the gig is up, & others will follow! Sorry demz, no more election theft by covid, you'll have to move on to the climate shut downs!

https://www.thecountersignal.com/news/alberta-downgrades-china-virus-to-common-flu-status

Dissenter
connecting...