Democrats are worried about winning the 2022 midterm elections after Republican state legislatures reformed 30 election integrity laws.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/07/26/democrats-fed-election-integrity-laws-18-states/

Yes the Democrats Constituency won't be able to vote in those states with Election Integrity Laws in place. After all without their constituency of: Dead, Imaginary, Duplicated, Felons and Illegal-Alien voters they would not have a constituency at all.

Good.

Don't feel bad. The RINOs are F***ed as well.

Also the Dem Govs were stripped of their power to declare endless bogus health emergencies then claim they can sabotage state election law.

Isn't it strange that in all the close States that the largest democratic county all had delays/stoppages with vote counting until they estimated how many votes needed to be manufactured for a win.

When you're fucked because fewer than half of the American states have laws that interfere with election fraud...

YOU are the BAD GUYS.

#massiveretardation

It doesn't really matter does it? Really? Cause I've seen nothing from 'conservatives' in my 40 years but backpeddling, big talk and surrender. Change my mind? You can't.

New voter laws aren't going to do shit to keep these Marxist fagots from stealing more elections. Doesn't matter who writes the laws when you are the one who counts the votes.

YOUR PIECES OF SHIT ANYWAY SO SEE YA

Democrat ballot printers already going brrrr.

Dissenter
connecting...