Randy Barnett said big tech platforms have become "public accommodations," meaning that these companies should not discriminate.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/07/25/free-speech-expert-big-tech-public-accommodation-cannot-restrict-free-speech/

Self moderation is the only moderation that should exist on the web. Don't like it, don't look at it. That's how I deal with the MSM. I self censor them. It's very easy.

No they aren't. They are private clubs that need to have anti-trust laws applied to them. They have been gobbling up everything internet of things and colluding with government to engage in unconstitutional infringement, but they are still 100% COMPLIMENTARY. ISP's, if they were doing the same shit, would be 'public accommodations", but the ISPs have remained neutral.

Yeah they shouldn’t be allowed to have a side. Sorry you chose that business, not me. They’ve weaponized it against us because we bought so much into them.

I don't find them very accommodating.

'Public Accommodations." Brilliant in it's simplicity. How come no one earlier ever mentioned this, or did I just miss it? That is exactly what Big Tech is. The same as requiring no discrimination at restaurants and hotels etc.

Dissenter
connecting...