During his Wednesday CNN town hall, President Biden talked about a "push to eliminate" 9mm pistols that have a large ammunition capacity. 
29 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/07/21/cnn-town-hall-biden-suggests-9mm-pistol-ban/

What part of "shall not be infringed" does the fuckhead not understand?

Republicans, Trumpists, even you groyper cunts...

Ought to be fighting to REPEAL the National Firearms Act, and the Brady act, and all of the other federal bullshit that infringes on the 2nd Amendment.

Stop arguing with the fucking bark, and chop down some fucking trees.

Biden is fucking insane.

He's trying to ride the line between his communist base, who wants to ban all guns for non-communists, and NOT doing the kind of AWB that fucked up Clinton's game in the 90's.

So he's jabbering about 9mm's because he knows that's the only caliber that left wing normies are aware of, and attacking 30 round AR mags so he can pretend like he's doing something substantial.

#surreal

Th hi points joggers use to ape out are already low capacity, I don't see how this would prevent - oh, he just wants to disarm legal gun owners.

Cops aren't going to be happy about Joe Biden taking their side arms!!! 'NO SPECIAL PRIVILEGES FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS'!! This means, if WE can't own them, Neither can the cops!!!! Sure they can try & exempt the cops from this, but our Constitution is clear, & exempting those who shouldn't be exempt, will ONLY lead to many,many discrimination lawsuits!!!!

Edit History

2021-56-Th 09:56:33 am

Cops aren't going to be happy about Joe Biden taking their side arms!!! 'NO SPECIAL PRIVILEGES FOR PUBLIC SERVANTS'!! This means, if WE can't own them, Neither can the cops!!!!

...because all those gangs in Chiraq will turn in their hand guns if Biden somehow manages to unconstitutionally ban 9mm

Edit History

2021-36-Th 11:36:01 am

...because all those gangs in Chiraq will turn in their hand guns if Biden somehow manages to unconstitutional ban 9mm

Can we start banning Congress from having security? Can the People decide what they are responsible enough to have? In which ways they are able to protect themselves? Cause that's what those people are trying to do to the Citizens.

I'd much,much,MUCH rather see a Joe Biden BAN!!!

I have Several 9mm guns and they DONT HOLD 20, 30 or even 40 rounds! What a Dumb MF! Asshole when you get rid of YOUR ARMED protection I will give up my guns stupid ILLEGITIMATE asshole.

Please do

Dissenter
connecting...