Mike Pence during a speech roasted Democrats for being "hesitant" to "criticize their communist friends in Cuba."
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/07/14/mike-pence-democrats-are-hesitant-to-criticize-their-communist-friends-in-cuba/

...Pence is the VERY LAST person to give advice concerning CONFRONTATION fears...particularly since he FEARED confrontation on 06 JANUARY 2021...when deciding against President Trump and the Constitutional REQUIREMENT...that state legislatures...ALONE...select their Electors to the Electoral College...MIKE PENCE is a coward...and should keep his treasonous mouth shut... [ [NOTE: "...Each State shall appoint, in such Manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a Number of Electors..." Article II; Section 1 ]

Crawl back into the hole you crawled out of douche

I can see the cuckservative papers are trying to get us to side with Pence the traitor, that's all I see them talking about and who they keep asking to give speeches. BB needs to fuck off with their Pence shilling because I'll straight up skip 2024 if he's on the ticket.

Media is trying to lift him to candidate status. Don't let them. Pence is a guaranteed loss.

You should have stood up for democracy.

Dissenter
connecting...