Leaders of United Teachers Los Angeles (UTLA) will vote on a declaration to call for an end of the United States government’s aid to Israel.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/06/06/los-angeles-teachers-union-vote-push-cut-aid-israel/

Who the FUCK gives a shit what the Fucking BS Teachers Union in LA votes for? Where the hell do Their Votes count? As a Taxpayer in OHIO I don't want 1 CENT of my Taxes going to this SHIT HOLE Sanctuary state

So what! They have absolutely NO say in the matter!! This is like ME voting on what THEY get to eat for dinner!!!

At least now we know where the Nazi's went.

I would vote to eliminate public education since it is nothing but government indoctrination into their bullshit propaganda. Teachers unions, like police unions should be forbidden, join those unions, lose your job should be the slogan.

They think these money will go to them? They are all military contracts for god sake.

I'm told the main cause of anti-semitism is jealousy of their success, so why are we still paying them aid and what does the L.A. teachers Union have to do with it?

As allies go Israel is a shitty one. They steal our tech, have spied on us and have attacked us. I don't think they need the money. The teacher's union in LA has no say in this decision though.

Definitely defund Israel. And every other country which receives US aid.

Dissenter
connecting...