The American Foundry Society and the Foundry Association of Michigan sent a letter to Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) Thursday. | Politics
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/05/15/foundry-groups-inability-to-find-workers-has-reached-crisis-level-urge-end-to-extended-unemployment/

And yet, in the Mid 1980's, I had served 4 years on active duty, then got my college degree, and still could not find a job doing squat in Texas...what a life. But it all worked out in the end. Even worse yet were the 70's as I recall.

yeah this is happening i live in Michigan because of the fucking free handouts let them starve and come to my doorstep and beg me for food. Maybe then they'll appreciate the hand that feeds them.

Everywhere in Michigan there are help wanted signs despite the fact there is supposedly high employment. The Chinese virus didn't do this. Government incompetence did. If you pay people not to work jobs can't compete

Edit History

2021-10-Su 07:10:52 am

Everywhere in Michigan there are help wanted signs despite the fact there is supposedly high employment. The Chniese virus didn't do this. Government incompetence did. If you pay people not to work jobs can't compete

Why work when the government will support you? If you steal, you get a slap on the wrist

Working in a factory is generally low paying, thankless and pointless. A foundry is the worst of the worst, especially in the summer. Just a good way to wear down your body.

Dissenter
connecting...