Former President Barack Obama and former First Lady Michelle Obama voiced their support to "reimagine policing" in American communities.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/04/13/barack-and-michelle-obama-we-must-reimagine-policing-after-shooting-death-of-daunte-wright/

While the article says nothing about how the former president would "reimagine" policing, I'll have to agree that this must happen. I believe that every American citizen should own a gun and be personally responsible for their own protection and the protection of their property.

They will all but eliminate local policing and replace it with privatized forces who will do whatever they are told....mercenaries if you will. Stop thinking short term, these fucks are looking at the long game.

Fundamental change.

And how would we "reimagine" it? Just see dark skin and let them do whatever they want? Because that's where this is going. It will be open season on anybody. Don't believe me, just ask any Asian person that rides the subway.

Ofelon is in GITMO. Some leftist shill PR firm is operating his twatter.

Right... Like a police state for law abiding citizens because we uphold the values written on that mysterious dark document called the US Constitution.

Dissenter
connecting...