Texas Senators John Cornyn (R-TX) and Ted Cruz (R-TX) questioned Monday whether President Joe Biden is "really in charge."
3 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/04/12/republican-senators-question-whether-joe-biden-is-really-charge-media-presence-is-unimaginably-conventional/

When my great grandfather (an irascible old jerk) died and was laid out, the youngest son who was something like 4 years old and never talked climbed a chair leaned in an shouted 'Is the bastar* really dead?'

Get me a chair, I have the same question about Joey.

[Biden’s media strategy is in contrast to former President Trump’s, whose team frequently stated that Trump was the most accessible president in history, answering the media’s questions at nearly every request.]

[Biden’s media strategy is in contrast to former President Trump’s, whose team frequently stated that Trump was the most accessible president in history, answering the media’s questions at nearly every request.]

Edit History

2021-13-We 12:13:53 pm

When my great grandfather (an irascible old jerk) died and was laid out, the youngest son who something like 4 years old and never talked climbed a chair leaned in an shouted 'Is the bastar* really dead?'

Get me a chair, I have the same question about Joey.

Of course he isn't in charge. He is a puppet leader and this should be obvious just by observing his performance

no.

Dissenter
connecting...