Black inventors have shaped and will continue shaping America through their persistence and genius.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/02/24/ken-blackwell-black-inventors-are-often-overlooked-in-american-history/

I've been wanting to read about all the inventions that have come out of Africa from the natives. Having troubles finding anything substantial. My point...none of these 'african american' inventors could do it without the resources that Whites had put in place.

They are not overlooked...it's just that sane people don't care what the race of the person who designed the product they are using is/was. Sane people don't process the life through the lens of race.

Whites taught blacks how to do stuff. They would not have shit if not for Whites. We know it, they know it and they know we now it.

As they should be, they're a side note.

Because they don't exist, and the few that do are over hyped to hell and back.

不不不不不不不不不不 FUCK OFF KEN BLACKWELL

Yes, all 4 of them! I tell all these Black History minions all the time, "Name five major contributions to mankind as a whole that black people have contributed to mankind as a whole"? What major medical breakthroughs, cures, technologies that "BLACK" people have invented! All I hear is Eli Whitney, George Washington Carver and RAP Music! End of conversation! The Black Race has does nothing beneficial for man kind, everywhere they go there is nothing but crime, violence, and turmoil!

Edit History

2021-44-Th 09:44:06 am

Yes, all 4 of them! I tell all these Black History minions all the time, "Name five major contributions to mankind as a whole that black people have contributed to this planet"? What major medical breakthroughs, cures, technologies that "BLACK" people have invented! All I hear is Eli Whitney, George Washington Carver and RAP Music! End of conversation! The Black Race does nothing beneficial for man kind, everywhere they go there is nothing but crime and violence!

February = Black Supremacy Month June = Sodom and Gomorrah Supremacy Month

Excellent article. Much appreciated.

Black ANYTHING is racist to me. So as to this article, I say FUCK OFF, I do not support any skin colors, period.

Dissenter
connecting...