Governor Asa Hutchinson (R-AR) said Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" that he would not support former President Donald Trump if he runs for president in 2024. | Clips
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/02/21/asa-hutchinson-i-would-not-support-trump-in-2024-he-should-not-define-our-future/

I don't care if this old RINO fart will support Trump or not. Maybe he should worry if Trump will support Asa's sorry old pathetic az.

Edit History

2021-43-Su 01:43:29 pm

I don't care if this old RINO fart will support Trump or not. Maybe he should worry if Trump will support his sorry old pathetic self.

He is speaking for whom?

What we are hearing lately is the death rattle of the establishment RINOs. The bogus Capitol "Insurrection" and impeachment was their last chance to kill off Trump, and it failed. Many RINOs thought it was safe to reveal themselves, but backlash from the base made others retreat. The money is about to dry up, for Bitch McConnell and the RNC. RINO governors better learn to code.

Well Trump does define the future of the Republican Party, whether you like it or not. Only 27% of Republican voters would remain loyal to the GOP if Trump left to join the Constitution Party or form a new Patriot Party.

Who's this roach and why should anyone pay attention to it?

The future is now, old man.

F off asshole who does? McConnell? Sasse? Romney and the rest of the Worthless RHINOS? Face it NO ONE wins without Trump supporters! Sara Sanders will replace your dumbass

These RINOs are not only traitors to the party, but traitors to the Republic. We can only hope the people in Arkansas have the sense to remove this pudwacker as soon as possible. Don't follow the mainstream fake republicans, find non-politicians to take their offices.

Dissenter
connecting...