House Republicans released a detailed breakdown of 47 Democrat-held districts they intend to target in November 2022.
13 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/02/10/house-republicans-release-plan-retake-majority/

I hope they don't count on us Voters to help them...

After what I saw after the November election with all of the RINO turncoats, I seriously doubt they will retake anything.

McCarthy is a RHINO loser, you gutless wonders have NO CHANCE. You should have FOUGHT more BEFORE this past election WAS STOLEN.

Plans should also include doing away with voting machines, late night ballot counts, dead and unregistered and illegal voters. But I don't the RINOs will grow a backbone offset by a huge pair.

GOP ARE still a whiny group of wussies. The GOP needs to target EVERY DISTRITCT!!! Give people a choice, educate them and make the left spend more money. Stop being Wussies!!!

47? Hell it should be all of them after pedo biden is done fucking up our country after his first two years.

No mention of improving election integrity, right? Without that, they are already doomed to lose again, even if all legal voters vote for them.

Why? Large portions are of people who have voted for them in the past are tired of them folding like origami and it's not like you can trust the election results anyway.

Same tired old strategy: run some hand picked wannabe swampers against unpopular Dems. The problem is the Republican party has given its base the middle finger while stabbing it in the back over the last several weeks. Even if Republicans can eek out a majority, the same team that squandered every opportunity to serve the voter and respect the Constitution will be running things. Look where that got us. It's time for something different. We need a citizen Congress. That's what it was supposed to be to begin with. No more big donors. No more incumbents, revolving door lobbyists, lawyers or corrupt political parties. The RNC cannot be reformed. It must be replaced.

Edit History

2021-55-We 09:55:53 pm

Same tired old strategy: run some hand picked wannabe swampers against unpopular Dems. The problem is the Republican party has given its base the middle finger while stabbing it in the back over the last several weeks. Even if Republicans can eek out a majority, the same team that squandered every opportunity to serve the voter and respect the Constitution will be running things. Look where that got us. It's time for something different. We need a citizen Congress. That's what it was supposed to be to begin with. No more big donors. No more incumbents, revolving door lobbyists, lawyers or corrupt political parties. The RNC cannot be reformed It needs to be replaced.

Translation : Making a deal with dominion.

Dissenter
connecting...