The RNC will not back former President Trump if he chooses to run for office again in 2024 and will instead remain neutral.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/01/27/rnc-will-not-back-trump-in-primary-if-he-runs-again-will-stay-neutral/

He won't need them. He didn't get their support the last two elections why should the next be different?

That's fine because We no longer back you assholes.

REMEMBER - remember ALL of them, mark the names down in a notebook, PRIMARY ALL OF THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. The "GOP" does not 'own' the GOP, it's voters do. A split from the republican party will mean democrat majorities in the vote counts forever - TAKE THE PARTY BACK. It's ours, it doesn't belong to the RINO globalist cabal. Take it back - primary every one of them, nominate anyone willing to run...anything is better than a democrat hiding in republican clothes, and nothing is worse than a democrat majority - take the party back.

The RINOs just don't get it. I have been a lifelong Republican, but I am so disgusted with the party with the exception of a few patriots, that I will not vote for them again. I pray President Donald J. Trump runs again in 2024.

Edit History

2021-47-Th 03:47:25 am

The RINOs just don't get it. I have been a lifelong republican, but I am so disgusted with the party with the exception of a few patriots, that I will not vote for them again. I pray President Donald J. Trump runs again in 2024.

Remember People, neutrality made the Whig Party irrelevant. The GOP have totally forgotten their own history. Not that I'm surprised.

Wait until the RNC, and the RNSC try to raise money. The past 4 years, when they call me I tell them "I don't like you guys". They ask why, and I tell them it's all the RINO trash that they don't do anything about. I tell them my money is going to Trump, ask him for some of it.

AS if the GOP is still relevant -- only the "Establishment" RINO's who get the benefit of rigged elections because they are willing to Compromise TO the Democrats..

I'll vote for the Democrat before I vote for an "established" Repubilwimp.

Dissenter
connecting...