Hillary Clinton on Wednesday sharply criticized the 45 GOP senators who formally questioned the legitimacy of the forthcoming Senate impeachment trial.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/01/27/hillary-clinton-most-gop-senators-voted-for-trump-to-get-away-with-inciting-capitol-riot/

Just 10 Years Ago, Pelosi Celebrated a Mob Invading a State Capitol For the House speaker, the question is always about power, and how much power the left wields over Americans. https://www.westernjournal.com/look-nancy-pelosi-said-just-10-years-ago-mob-invaded-state-capitol/

As soon as we can have closure on the emails, and the fact that she broke the rules that everyone else goes to jail for, I will listen to what she has to say. Until then, she's just a Charlie Brown parent doing the, "wah wah wah wah" sound.

You should know a thing or two about getting away with real crimes.

Seems to me that most of the politicians (and DOJ/FIB/State Dept.) employees - both R and D - have voted time and again to let Hillary skate on her lies, deceptions - and evidently raising money for her campaign illegally from foreign sources.

Will this goofy bitch ever go away? She just drones on and on and on and on and on..............about nothing! Truly one of the most narcissistic bitches in our lifetime, along with PeeLozee and about a hundred “stoofit” actresses whose names slip my mind at this time. 😳

Edit History

2021-33-We 04:33:06 pm

Will this goofy bitch ever go away? She just drones on and on and on and on and on..............about nothing! Truly one of the most narcissistic bitches in our lifetime, along with PeeLozee and about a hundred “stoofit” actresses whose names slip my mins at this time. 😳

Bend over I'll probe her for covid. She's just a witch

Imagine the putrid smell of this nasty bitch's cunt in the morning. Ugh! Disgusting! With all the STDs from Bill mixed in...

Hillary belongs in prison.

But the pussyhat riots are ok?

At this point in time, what difference does it make? Whether it was a speech on the mall or antifa operatives staging a false flag, what difference does it make?

Dissenter
connecting...