On Monday, the Washington Post published an op-ed expressing the near futility of attempting to “deprogram” millions of Trump supporters.
18 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/01/26/anti-trump-scholar-nearly-impossible-deprogram-millions-trump-supporters/

It's made more difficult to indoctrinate due to things like dissenter comments. :)

It IS impossible!! It's far easier to make people smarter, than it is to make people as dumb as Anti-Trumpers!!!!!!

Three words Brian: Russia, Russia Russia.

I fear Brian Klaas may be so devoted to "dangerous lunacy" that nearly all hope is lost of bringing him "back to reality"

So the left thinks Trump supporters are "cult-like" and need to be deprogrammed. What they refuse to admit is that we weren't "programmed". We made a conscious and reasoned decision to support the only candidate who cares more about America and Americans than his own power and wealth. We know what the left intends for us and won't submit to that.

Trump deprogrammed 70 million people, is the actual meat of it.

So they went from discussing reeducation and deprograming to it being impossible to do in only a few days. They keep going at this rate and they'll be advocating for purges and death camps soon

Good news!

It is nearly impossible” to recover people deeply involved in conspiratorial thinking but it is the liberals that are devoted to dangerous lunacy. What is being called "conspiratorial thinking" is what used to be normal common sense. What is considered "normal liberal thinking" now used to be locked up in a padded room or needed a lobotomy

That's because it's a love affair between the American people and Donald Trump. Trump rallies are love fests. The issue with TDS sufferers is envy.

I believe in #AmericaFirst principles. I'm not "programmed" into supporting these principles, I arrived at these conclusions through reasoned, rational thought, so I am immune to leftist propagandist re-programming. The only people IMO who need re-programming are the leftist cool-aid sippers

Dissenter
connecting...