Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer defended attending President Joe Biden's inauguration and said she "can't stand" hypocrites.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/01/25/gretchen-whitmer-cant-stand-people-have-one-rule-others-different-one-themselves/

Like when some communist piece of shit says that we have to stay at home for our own good on Memorial Day, but it turns out it was so her husband could have some "alone" time at the marina? Yeah, lying pieces of shit like that piss me off as well. Especially when the bitch ass husband uses one of those "don't you know who I am?" lines.

Liar. Fraud. Incompetent. Dem.

[“So that is how we can live and enjoy some important aspects to life and stay safe. I have been following the same directives I have asked everyone else to. I can’t stand those people that have one rule for others and a different one for themselves,” she said.

In May, Whitmer’s husband, Marc Mallory, was accused of attempting to use his connection to the governor as a means to get his boat in the water more quickly after Whitmer’s lockdown closed that industry, creating a backup.]

The stupid is strong with her.

A hypocrite calling others hypocrites.

So you can't stand your own party then or does she have 0 self awareness?

But leave ANTIFA alone

gas lighting cunt.

so resigning then or just blatant and non giving a fuck you psycho.

Dissenter
connecting...