President Donald Trump delivered his farewell address on Tuesday, urging Americans to carry on the principles he fought for during his presidency.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2021/01/19/president-donald-trump-delivers-farewell-address-i-took-on-the-toughest-battles/

I don't think it's over yet. Maybe I'm just smoking the hopium. The fences around the capital are installed backwards.

Thank you Mr President. yes you fought for American Citizens and worked tirelessly. We will continue to value what you have done, and will continue.

Last legitimate president of the USA and will be remembered as the one that handed the keys to the marxists.

Tomorrow we get to live in the United weimar republic.

This is not a happy day for America, which is lost to communist control now ... at least temporarily. I sympathize greatly with Pres. Trump, who is already an old man -- mid 70's -- and sacrificed a lot personally (including profit, which none of the asshole self-enrichers in Congress would do). He was under total onslaught by the communists from Day 1, including investigations and trials (and spying on his private campaign). He's the last of America First ever to be seen. Not one other Republican could have stood up to this level of daily personal attack in all media, even the late-night TV shows (which Jews thought would pass as a comedy monologue to fool the Goy).

Now that the communists will rig every election and court that they want, with open borders. you will never be able to vote your way out of this.

The only peaceful solution now is peaceful separation, in the Gorbachev model, not the Lincoln.

Edit History

2021-02-We 05:02:56 am

This is not a happy day for America, which is lost to communist control now ... at least temporarily. I sympathize greatly with Pres. Trump, who is already an old man -- mid 70's -- and sacrificed a lot personally (including profit, which none of the asshole self-enrichers in Congress would do). He was under total onslaught by the communists from Day 1, including investigations and trials (and spying on his private campaign). He's the last of America First ever to be seen.

Now that the communists will rig every election and court that they want, with open borders. you will never be able to vote your way out of this.

The only peaceful solution now is peaceful separation, in the Gorbachev model, not the Lincoln.

AND QUIT ON THE BIGGEST ONE

They are installed backwards because that's what this whole affair is! Its like looking into a dark parallel universe and trying to look away and you can't. I fully expect this CCP Clan party to set the NG up as security,lock the American people out of DC and begin selling us off to the highest bidders. There will be no level of low too low for this bunch. Look how Harris bent the law to keep free labor in California,and how Biden plagerized every respectable humans words as he sold himself like a hooker to anyone who wanted a piece. I guess those two really are a good match. They'd both lay down with the devil for a dime.

You couldn't even manage to build a border wall because you were intimidated by local judges.

Dissenter
connecting...