Dr. Anthony Fauci believes that Thanksgiving could mark the beginning of a bleak winter, warning that the pandemic could worsen.
7 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/11/27/dr-anthony-fauci-warns-of-bleak-winter-looking-forward-to-christmas-in-2021/

What pandemic?

http://archive.is/Dfq6H

Prediction for Christmas 2021: Fraud Fauci will still be insisting the we must do what he tells us to do, because virus. It's well past time time for him to move on to a raving maniac analyst position at MSLSD.

Fauci is getting nervous that Gates won't come up with his own vaccine, and he will make millions from it!

The "pandemic" is eternal. Unless enough of the people who realize this is the greatest hoax in all human history, I think it's surpassed the Holocaust by now, decide to actually do something about it, you won't be having Christmas in 2220, either.

If I was tasked with conquering a country and I had the choice between soldiers on every street or taking over the media and schools and giving them democracy and "freedom", I would choose the latter every time.

We're in the endgame of the global Jew coup.

Are these fuckers going to intentionally release a different deadly strain???

It'll be darker for YOU Fausti if we ever run into each other in the street. Stay in your ivory tower.

Dissenter
connecting...