Joe Biden said during the presidential debate on Thursday night that the ACA never resulted in Americans losing their health insurance plan.
8 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/10/22/biden-claims-obamacare-didnt-cause-americans-lose-insurance/

Really Mr. Sniffer of pre pubescent hair? I sure as hell lost mine. It was about $130 a month and covered 80% anything over $2K and covered all after I spent $5K. It was called major medical and it was great. You and Barry called it "junk insurance" and gave me something you insisted was better: A $1000 a month plan that paid 40% of hospital expenses after I had paid the first $7K. Since I prefer not to live in my car, I had the alternative of paying a large fine on top of my income tax and no coverage. I'd say that makes you a lying hack on top of being a crook and degenerate.

Edit History

2020-25-Fr 04:25:47 am

Really Mr. Sniffer of pre pubescent hair? I sure as hell lost mine. It was about $100 a month and covered 80% anything over $2K and covered all after I spent $5K, You and Barry gave me something you insisted was better: A $1000 a month plan that paid 40% of hospital expenses after I had paid the first $7K. Since that didn't work for my budget, I had the alternative of paying a large fine on top of my income tax. I'd say that makes you a lying hack.

2020-26-Fr 04:26:27 am

Really Mr. Sniffer of pre pubescent hair? I sure as hell lost mine. It was about $100 a month and covered 80% anything over $2K and covered all after I spent $5K. It was called major medical and it was great. You and Barry called in "jink insurance" and gave me something you insisted was better: A $1000 a month plan that paid 40% of hospital expenses after I had paid the first $7K. Since I prefer not to live in my car, I had the alternative of paying a large fine on top of my income tax. I'd say that makes you a lying hack on top of being a crook and degenerate.

2020-26-Fr 04:26:52 am

Really Mr. Sniffer of pre pubescent hair? I sure as hell lost mine. It was about $100 a month and covered 80% anything over $2K and covered all after I spent $5K. It was called major medical and it was great. You and Barry called in "junk insurance" and gave me something you insisted was better: A $1000 a month plan that paid 40% of hospital expenses after I had paid the first $7K. Since I prefer not to live in my car, I had the alternative of paying a large fine on top of my income tax. I'd say that makes you a lying hack on top of being a crook and degenerate.

2020-27-Fr 04:27:43 am

Really Mr. Sniffer of pre pubescent hair? I sure as hell lost mine. It was about $130 a month and covered 80% anything over $2K and covered all after I spent $5K. It was called major medical and it was great. You and Barry called in "junk insurance" and gave me something you insisted was better: A $1000 a month plan that paid 40% of hospital expenses after I had paid the first $7K. Since I prefer not to live in my car, I had the alternative of paying a large fine on top of my income tax. I'd say that makes you a lying hack on top of being a crook and degenerate.

2020-28-Fr 04:28:36 am

Really Mr. Sniffer of pre pubescent hair? I sure as hell lost mine. It was about $130 a month and covered 80% anything over $2K and covered all after I spent $5K. It was called major medical and it was great. You and Barry called in "junk insurance" and gave me something you insisted was better: A $1000 a month plan that paid 40% of hospital expenses after I had paid the first $7K. Since I prefer not to live in my car, I had the alternative of paying a large fine on top of my income tax and no coverage. I'd say that makes you a lying hack on top of being a crook and degenerate.

CLAIM: Former Vice President Joe Biden said during the presidential debate Thursday night that the Affordable Care Act (ACA) never resulted in Americans losing their health insurance plans.

VERDICT: False. Millions of Americans lost their health insurance plan because of Obamacare, which was called the “lie of the year” in 2013.

Maybe, maybe not, but what it DID do without any possible valid argument contrarywise, is it raised everyone's premiums AND their deductibles. So, thank you for that you fucking commie. You clowns ruined my formerly great health insurance from my job, making it more expensive AND less useful to me. Fuck off and die you fucking raisin.

You also got to keep your doctor!!

A chilling scary liar that should be in jail til he dies.....before he dies.....hurry up.....he’s wilting.

Obongocare fucked up everyone's insurance. Can't go near a hospital, without incurring thousands of dollars of bills, due to ridiculous "deductibles". If you're married, they add those together, if one of you needs care. We go to a doc-in-the-box, while everything is free at the hospital for people who don't pay for anything.

Dissenter
connecting...