An executive of a Colorado bio tech company used her corporate email account to blast "retarded" Midwesterners. | Politics
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/10/20/bio-tech-company-exec-blasts-retarded-midwesterners-after-michigan-trump-rally/

When you don't need to persuade voters because you intend to cheat anyway:

Another hater from the demonrat party. These people really do have some serious psychological issues!

Edit History

2020-02-Th 10:02:39 am

Another hater from the demonrat party.These people really do have some serious psychological issues!

Wonder if Pam still has her job? Sure would not want to have any dealings with a crackpot company like that. Using terms like 'retardo', or phrases like [this is what happens when you have sex with your own family and drink too much moonshine,...] is a clear indication that she either be fired or Pyxant goes under.

[...Pam Stevenson, director of business development (???) for Pyxant Labs, ...]

Fuck you bitch. I guarantee I would best you at any intelligence task. Go ahead and write off those of us in flyover country because we wrote you off a long time ago as people we don't want to be like or be around.

Norton Shores is a step above Muskegon (which isn't saying much)

What would be retarded is being called that by Biden supporters and then voting for Biden anyway.

Pam Stevenson - The face of bigotry and vitriol

Oh the irony when libtards post childish messages and end up looking like the childish immature morons they're accusing others of being.

She didn't criticize the BLM riots as super spreaders so there won't be any consequence. Same with the women's march in DC. Apparently the political beliefs of the crowd participants stop the virus from spreading. That's just science. I'm guessing she only got the job because she's female , and doesn't really have any actual scientific degree. Trump is facing the hate that would be directed at us otherwise So vote like your life depended on it or you a might be brought before their planned truth and reconciliation commission - they actually compare the USA to Apartheid South Africa.

Dissenter
connecting...