Ilhan Omar says she constantly has to "deal with the hate of anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, anti-Blackness, but also with sexism" in the U.S.
88 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/21/ilhan-omar-hate-for-me-is-anti-muslim-anti-immigrant-anti-black-sexist/

Nah.

It's entirely PERSONAL.

You are a CUNT, and a TERRORIST.

But, to be clear.... if I have to hate Muslims, black people, women, and immigrants just to properly hate Ilhan Omar I will give it the old college try.

Thanks for the push in the right direction, you dumb cunt.

Ah no your a lying despicable cunt who breaks any law to get ahead

Fact

1. You lied about your family name to get here
  2. You lied about and married your brother
  3. You lied about your affair
  4. You are lying about your campaign finances

Lastly you fuck goats

go to somali and run your mouth see how long you keep your teeth.

If it is so bad she could always go somewhere else.

I don't dislike Ilhan Omar because of her religion, ethnicity, race or gender. I dislike her because of the content of her character. She is an illegal, racist, sexist, deceitful anti-American far-left extremist who married her brother.

aka Omar - Americans don't hide behind identity politics. Only incompetent, anti-American terrorists do. aka Omar should be in jail for crimes committed against America.

Oh come on Gab... I can't comment "get fucked" anymore because I have posted "too many similar comments"??? Tell that to those fuctards that deserve my "get fucked" comment!

No, it's because you are the ENEMY of our great country you stupid rag head Biaaatch!

You are a traitor... We care NOT what you think.

Fun fact: Somalis don't consider themselves black. In fact, they hate black people. This chick is like Rachel, KamelToe, and the others, appropriating blackness for Democrat political privilege points.

Dissenter
connecting...