Collins said the Senate should wait until after the election to vote on the nominee, but she has "no objection" to starting the process.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/19/susan-collins-no-objection-to-senate-beginning-consideration-of-trump-scotus-nominee-before-election/

If this evil, RINO c**t doesn't vote for Trump's pick she is finished in politics. She is tied right now, and it won't take much for her to lose. Romney the prick, and Murkowski the biich will likely vote against this, but they should also be primaried next time!

Nobody with any wisdom or knowledge listens to her. She is a nobody.

The dems need at least four Republicans to defect to break a tie that Pence will decide. And really there is only Collins and Romney that will likely flip. Maybe Sasse, But I doubt it, he voted for Kavanaugh last time. So far Collins seems like she won't even defect maybe just abstain, even with three defecting the dems won't be able to stop the nominee from being voted in, whether it happens before or after the election is irrelevant because even if they lose until inauguration Republicans will have a majority, if they did lose the senate the only thing we could count on is them not being spineless and choosing to continue to stifle dems at the judicial branch. But I think we will win anyway.

This is her pre-election position. Whether she wins, or gets beat, she won't be able to resist grandstanding, then boring the whole country with a long winded speech.

You're finished biich!

“We Have this Obligation, Without Delay!”

• Donald J Trump

Hey Collins....for once in your freaking useless life...do the right thing and stop being an Asshole!

This stupid rino bitch has to go. I heard she is losing in Maine anyway.

It's not up to you Collins. You are a part of the republican party.....start acting like it!!!

Dissenter
connecting...