Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg has died due to complications from metastatic pancreatic cancer at the age of 87-years-old.
11 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/18/supreme-court-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-has-died/

Making America Great Again takes on a whole new meaning!

Getting popcorn for the leftist shitshow that will inevitable follow. Madcow alone should be so unhinged she might have a stroke on air.

Drinks are on ME!

Rot in hell you dirty, evil, wicked, jew cunt!

Silly me...and I thought vampires died from wooden stakes!

Fox news is spewing bullshit about how great she was! Millions in dead babies disagree! This woman was evil personified!

The Grim Reaper cannot be denied!

...and WHO IS MOURNING FOR THE MURDERED UNBORN CHILDREN???...a policy very much ascribed to by "justice" Ginsburg...!!! RBG was...and to a large degree...remains a blight on humanity....

“It is essential to woman’s equality with man that she be the decisionmaker, that her choice be controlling,” Ginsburg told Senators during her four days of questioning by the Senate Judiciary Committee. “If you impose restraints that impede her choice, you are disadvantaging her because of her sex.” (Ginsburg before the Senate Confirmation Hearings:https://time.com/5354490/ru... )

It's too bad RBG passed on Friday. We lose two days; won't be able to look for a replacement until Monday.

Too bad Bitch.

Dissenter
connecting...