Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced the Senate would vote to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg on the Supreme Court
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/18/mitch-mcconnell-president-trumps-nominee-to-replace-justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-will-receive-senate-vote/

Atta go Biich; now don't simp out like some spineless rino

Life goes on.

[“We kept our promise,” McConnell said. “By contrast, Americans reelected our majority in 2016 and expanded it in 2018 because we pledged to work with President Trump and support his agenda, particularly his outstanding appointments to the federal judiciary. Once again, we will keep our promise.”]

I wonder if Mcconnell is getting tired of being pushed around by the Left? Hey Schumer, you POS, the American people had and have a voice in who chooses the Evil Bitch's replacement, remember we voted for TRUMP.

Good, so let's get a fucking move on. Don't cunt out like you are known to do. Get it done ASAP. Fuck the riots, that is why we all have guns.

CRUSH THE LEFT.

Let's see if the usual RINO suspects try to vote no on this.

#RuthBeGone

Trump should wait to replace Ginsburg. It would create motivation that people must get out and vote for him because 1) There needs a be a conservative picked. 2) The replacement must get done with a sense of urgency.

I dont like mitch at all. He has a long history of Rhino results. I will believe it when I see another originalist sworn in.

Edit History

2020-01-Su 12:01:51 am

I dont like mitch at all. He has a long history of Rhino decisions. I will believe it when I see another originalist sworn in.

Dissenter
connecting...