Fifteen people were shot, two fatally, on Tuesday alone in Mayor Lori Lightfoot's (D) Chicago.
4 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/16/report-15-shot-2-killed-tuesday-alone-in-mayor-lightfoots-chicago/

Just... On... Tuesday. How many in a week? Month? They will soon start counting them by the hour, that way they can say "Only 1 killed this hour".

We should go 'Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner' on her, and hang pictures of the dead around her neck until these rot and fall off.

[ In anger, the crew forces the mariner to wear the dead albatross about his neck, perhaps to illustrate the burden he must suffer from killing it, or perhaps as a sign of regret: Ah! well a-day! what evil looks Had I from old and young! Instead of the cross, the Albatross About my neck was hung]

Edit History

2020-13-Th 01:13:54 pm

WE should go 'Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner' on her, and hang pictures of the dead around her neck until these rot and fall off.

[ In anger, the crew forces the mariner to wear the dead albatross about his neck, perhaps to illustrate the burden he must suffer from killing it, or perhaps as a sign of regret: Ah! well a-day! what evil looks Had I from old and young! Instead of the cross, the Albatross About my neck was hung]

Who cares? This is NORMAL. What would be newsworthy at this stage is if a single day goes by without a shooting/murder.

Dissenter
connecting...