Anthony Scaramucci, the short-lived White House communications director-turned-Trump-critic, hinted at an October surprise.
9 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/12/october-surprise-scaramucci-says-ex-officials-will-come-out-against-trump-in-mid-october/

Like it hasn't been going on for the past four years... Only downside to "keep your enemies closer" is having to deal with this scum

There's a HUGE problem with that....NO ONE gives a rats a** about what some EX-ANYTHING has to say!!! As soon as I hear EX, I'm already thinking Disgruntled & Bitter, with an ax to grind!!! Then I move on & ignore them!!!

Who cares? They'll say "Trump's deranged", "Trump's an idiot", "Trump's a mean SOB", or something equally irrelevant and inane.

What they won't say is how Trump violated any law or did anything impeachable. Because if they had receipts on that they would have come forward long before now.

The surprise will be if they don't come out against Trump.

Somebody put him down

This dickhead has been wrong about everything, he lives in fantasy land.

A bunch of fired rejects will come out against #GEOTUS. Call me surprised.

Sounds to me like a bunch of unhinged Gammas got fired by Trump.

I think we'd all be more surprised if the media didn't pull something out of its ass in October.

We know they have no compunction with lying through their teeth. The only problem for them is they have been caught lying so many times about Trump, they need to ask themselves if anyone would even believe something true from them.

Its the boy who cried wolf, only this time he's been crying 'Nazi, racist, bigot, homophobe, transphobe, etc., etc!'

Dissenter
connecting...