Two women hope to create an all-black community in central Georgia as a way to deal with “400 years of racial oppression.”
75 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/07/women-plan-all-black-community-georgia-400-years-racial-oppression/

There is a place where black people can live without the RACIST oppression of white people.

They have wildebeests, so you won't have any trouble finding a husband.

Watch out for lions though. The lions will oppress the shit out of you.

Now change the word "black" to "White" and see what the reaction of the media is. Would "Oppressed"people, oppressed as they are, be allowed to do this? Also if you have been oppressed for four hundred years you are pretty damn old.

They're called 'the projects' in most urban settings. Segregationists are not just 'nasty white folks' who can't stand 'diversity'. Go ahead, plant your flag...bigots.

I'm all for segregation if it keeps these racists from blaming me, a complete stranger who is white, for their failures in life.

Go forth and build your own things, instead of destroying what White people built.

I am all for segregation. Blacks will be safe back in africa. Whites will be safe anyplace there are no blacks.

Note: Any person can be a 'Karen', not limited by race sex or income.

How are these women going to deal with the complaints of discrimination if only blacks are allowed? Even private clubs must allow anyone to join or be there. They may be in for a legal problem.

Edit History

2020-59-Tu 02:59:30 am

Note: Any person cane be a 'Karen', not limited by race sex or income.

How are these women going to deal with the complaints of discrimination if only blacks are allowed? Even private clubs must allow anyone to join or be there. They may be in for a legal problem.

We already have all black communities. In most cities they are called the projects and they are all shit holes.

Black neighborhoods and black countries are always at the bottom of the civilized scale. It's a fact and facts are not racist.

Uh, there are already all-black communities. They are ALL shitholes, because that is the nature of all black communities. Harlem, Chicongo, etc, have entire areas of nothing but blacks as far as a looted basketball can be thrown and thrown and thrown. Nary a white person to be seen. See how it works out? EVERY time? This cannot end well. It will end as Harlem or Chicongo.

I got $20 towards a one way ticket to the motherland for ya's. This is cool though. Will make for a fine piece of defense when Whites start building segregated communities.

Dissenter
connecting...