A Jesuit-led Roman Catholic parish asks its parishioners to recite a “pledge" during Mass that affirms "white privilege must be dismantled."
15 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/09/05/jesuit-led-parish-asks-parishioners-to-take-pledge-affirming-white-privilege-must-end/

NYC. Nuff said. These are faggots, NOT Catholics.

Fuck off

The Jesuit order went woke years ago. Is anyone still following these kiddy diddlers?

(((Jesuit))))

How you making with the collection baskets?

Where's a grand inquisitor when you need one ?

"Cults Getting Woker" Fixed it for ya.

If I wasn't lapsed and I was at a mass were these Marxists pretending to be Catholics showed up I'd tell them to get bent

Is this the dufus who has been removed from teaching at a local school? Kenneth Boller, S.J.?

[October 4, 2018

Dear Members of the Prep Community,

At the meeting of the Saint Peter’s Prep Board of Trustees yesterday, October 3rd, Philip F. McGovern, Jr., ’76, P’11, the Board Chair, advised the Board that I will be concluding my six year term as President and will be stepping down at the end of this school year. When I was hired by the Board in 2013, I indicated that I would be willing to serve as President for six to eight years. The Provincial, Father John Cecero, S.J. has determined that it will be six years and I am awaiting another assignment.]

Gee wonder why...

Edit History

2020-40-Su 03:40:39 pm

Is this the dufus who has been removed from teaching at a local school? Kenneth Boller, S.J.?

Gee wonder why...

Cuz that's in the Bible.

Very sad what has happened to the Catholic Church under this Pope, promoting division and hate rather than the Gospel. We seem to be in end-times, when a small remnant of believers remain.

Dissenter
connecting...