A leaked slide from a Goodyear diversity training session shows that the company decided what are "acceptable" and "unacceptable" slogans.
44 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/19/goodyear-bans-blue-lives-matter-and-maga-slogans-allows-black-lives-matter/

Well, that certainly simplifies buying tires in the future. These globalist companies have forgotten they no longer have customers, they have historical subscribers. It doesn't take much to knock them out of their tree.

I can buy other brands.

Just bought other brand than GY. PC fruits can GTH.

No more Goodyear for me. We need a woke website where we can track these companies.

Guess what brand of tires I won’t buy for the rest of my life?

Cool another brand on my "do not buy" list.

So I guess I don't need to look at their company for my three sets of tires that I'll be needing by the end of the year. Not buying their other products either.

No Goodyear tires on my car.

Get woke, go broke

Well the lines are firming up now. It seems there are a lot more WOKE companies that need to be pushed out of the USA market. The uncivil civil war is about to kick off. Be prepared.

All cops! Avoid Goodyear! Traitors and cowards to America. If you support BLM that’s your business choice, but when you outlaw my representative slogans you are a traitor to my family, my work, and my political party!

Dissenter
connecting...