Hollywood actor, far-left agitator, and conspiracy monger John Cusack fired off his latest unhinged rant theorizing to his 1.6 million Twitter followers that President Donald Trump is "the anti Christ for dummies."  
69 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/13/john-cusack-trump-a-test-run-for-true-evil-the-anti-christ-for-dummies/

These fuckers make it so hard to separate the art from the artist. I mean it is bad enough when people I thought I liked turn out to be raging TDS nutters but when it is so blatant that it seeps in and ruins stuff from them I used to enjoy it is really sad.

Trust me, I'm an actor. I pretend to be other people for a living and will suck dick for those parts.

John Cusack, IMDB called and they want their money back.

How can Cusack even speak with his lips stuck so tightly to Karl Marx' ass?

Oh that's RICH, the left talking about an anti-christ they don't even believe in. Go back to your Zohar studies, douchebag.

Cusack and EPSTEIN FLIGHT LOGS!

Understand EVERYONE?

soros.

Anyone who thinks any president is the antichrist is weird in my book. I don't care what side you're on.

Meanwhile in California, "San Francisco Sen. Scott Wiener Introduces Bill to Decriminalize Men Having Sex With Boys"

Hollywood is campaigning for Trump. Don't they know that all press is good press?

Dissenter
connecting...