A woman is guilty of "hate speech" for the "unacceptable" choice of denying a male's demand to be treated as a woman, says Democrat Governor.
34 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/11/hate-speech-gov-tom-wolf-blasts-trump-campaign-lawyer-for-misgendering-pa-health-secretary/

No, PA Health Secretary is the one misgendering HIMSELF.
Don't encourage mental illness by supporting someones delusions!

There is no such thing as "misgendering" you orwellian piece of shit.

That GUY is mentally ill and should be removed from office.

Every time I ask a dumb ass liberal if they would want this self-emasculated man to be THEIR doctor, the answer is always a resounding "Well... NO."

That right there, is all you need to know.

I don't know ONE single man, not even a gay one who would want this creepy cross dresser grabbing their ball sack asking them to cough.

Edit History

2020-18-Tu 09:18:37 pm

Every time I ask a dumb ass liberal if they would want this self-emasculated man to be THEIR doctor, the answer is always a resounding "Well... NO."

That right there, is all you need to know.

I want to be nazi but treated like a princess

do it or you're a bigot

Democrats have a variety of symptoms. Dressing like a woman when you're a man is one of them. It is not normal, not even close.

ask for a DNA test to prove his assertion, then force him to apologize for called a dick a chick.

That thing is not a fucking woman, its a fat ugly man in a wig, if he has a cock and balls its a fucking man

Fuck off with your hate speech bullshit. There is only speech.

How about cousin It? Or is the sky purple now? And elephants have polka dots? I guess I hate that perv faggot oh well.

..trannys are homosexual perversionists ...NOT "gay transgenderists" ...for those living in Never Never Land...

Dissenter
connecting...