BethAnn McLaughlin is a middle-aged, white, woman who spent years on Twitter posing as a bi-sexual, American Indian woman.
42 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/06/nolte-white-professor-busted-posing-online-as-bisexual-american-indian-with-corona/

Is this Fat Chick going to get fired? She is eating enough food to feed a minority family of 12. No wonder food is so scarce right now.

Let me guess, the fat pig will claim she was "making a point" about the patriarchy or some bullshit as an excuse.

Professor? Bwahahahahah .. no wonder our kids are so messed up..

..because anonymity encourages honesty....honestly

403 Fix Your Shit Gab Error

Can I have a baloney virus too, daddy?

Edit History

2020-40-Fr 07:40:26 am

Can I have a baloney virus, daddy?

What the hell is that thing?

She's as honest as most of these womynGood for her. Liberal Sucker born every minute, might as well fleece them.

...I guess she could always become a politician.

Woof!

If the left believes you can wake up a woman then be a man most of the day then maybe go to bed as a zee and that's "real" and "science" then they should not care about this. They should praise her for being fat on top of it all.

Leave it to me to bag on her for lying after she lost her fame for being a fake metoo famewhore who just tries to make an exciting online persona to make up for her gross real life persona

Dissenter
connecting...