James Clyburn claimed President Donald Trump intends to use his "emergency powers" to install himself as "president for life."
12 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/05/james-clyburn-trump-intends-to-use-emergency-powers-to-be-president-for-life/

I wish he would, quite frankly. He needs to finish draining the swamp with people like Clyburn clogging up the drain

STFU you racist buffoon.

Keep making assertions without evidence. Typical dem politician. The House is a mess and he is just one more example. How can someone so deeply living in a warped unreal fantasy even get to the House for his job? This dufus is an overfed plantation member, and has to be removed. He is a danger to this country, and probably to other legislators and his family as well. This is the kind of conspiracy theorist who goes all postal one day and starts killing people. He is psychotic, completely out of touch and not living in reality.

If a teenager in highschool started talking like this he would be removed from the school and taken for a mental evaluation. Get him help before he kills someone.

Doubtful. Barry would have done it if it were possible.

Stephen ! Bring Mr. Candie his slippers right now boy!

Which power allows a president to do that?

If we won't be able to fix it by voting, why bring it up?

outdated farm equiptment

another Banana eating Politician........This guy couldn't compete on Teen Jeopardy, he would finish last and I would bet my house on that. That Culture just can't evolve

Oh Wow, that would be great. Woo Hoo! Trump forever. ya let it be so. woo hoo!

Dissenter
connecting...