Visitors to NYC could face up to $10,000 in fines for ignoring the 14-day quarantine order, Mayor Bill de Blasio announced Wednesday.
6 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/05/bill-de-blasio-announces-traveler-checkpoints-fines-ignoring-quarantine/

And why would anyone come to NYC, or even stay there? 'Escape from NY' has become reality. Way ta go Bill! You have destroyed NYC, and killed our loved ones. Can't wait to see the traffic snarls when all of the entrances to the city are blocked. Is NYC still charging a tax on people moving out of the state?

If there is even one fine placed against a 'traveler' someone needs to trace where that money goes. Wild guess? Some off-shore account so Billie can grab the money when he flees the country. Take his passport now, and ban him from all air travel.

I thought he was going to lay off 22,000 city workers?

Just make it a million. You'll have just as much chance collecting that.

He's gonna have to find away to keep productive people from leaving the city. Is this even legal to stop America citizens from moving around in their own country based a virus that is a little bit worse than the flu. I will tell you if the cops get in trouble using force to enforce this, the mayor will be the first to disown them like he did with his cigarette tax

Edit History

2020-05-Th 11:05:16 pm

He's gonna have to find away to keep productive people from leaving the city. Is this even legal to stop America citizens from moving around in their own country based a virus that is a little bit worse than the flu. I will tell you if the cops get in trouble using force to enforce this, the mayor will be the first to disown them like he did with cigarette tax

How can the tip pot mayor be allowed to do this in the USA? Americans don't have a right to travel in their own country but they can't stop illegal aliens from coming.

Dissenter
connecting...