Gov. Andrew Cuomo revealed Monday that he has begged wealthy NYC residents who fled during the coronavirus pandemic to return.
16 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/05/andrew-cuomo-pleads-with-rich-new-yorkers-to-return-to-city-come-over-ill-cook/

Keep groveling you murderer.

He will only have dinner and drinks with rich people? How unMarxist of him.

You are why I left Andy you criminal slime. You and De Blasio were the alarm to exit the city. That was before you started executing the elderly and setting up Coofpoints to keep people in because let's face it no one is going to NYC right now.

This fucking guy.

Edit History

2020-31-Th 04:31:05 pm

You are while I left Andy you criminal slime. You and De Blasio were the alarm to exit the city. That was before you started executing the elderly and setting up Coofpoints to keep people in because let's face it no one is going to NYC right now.

This fucking guy.

We the People do not care about your state - you got yourself into the mess, now show you are trying to fix it. You act like you automatically deserve to be given money when you have shown you can't be responsible. So stop asking. And your assertion that you 'paid for legislation' - the feds are not a NY corrupt house where you can 'buy' legislation like favors in a backroom deal.

[ “We pay them to pass a piece of legislation that’s going to help New York. And it’s simple, if the federal legislature is not going to help New York, you know what I say to them? ‘Don’t pass it! It can’t pass without you! Don’t pass a piece of legislation that doesn’t restore New York’s funds. (Which you squandered and stole with no bookkeeping!)'”]

😈 I hope it S L O W cook

New York isn't collapsing. Rot is spreading.

If you get new neighbors from NYC, they will vote your state into a communist shithole in ten years.

A state or a country IS the people who are in it.

I wouldn't consider it but if I did I'd hire a taster.

Goodbye Cuomo, and thanks for nothing.

HOMO WILL SEND 90 YEAR OLD CHINA VIRUS PATIENTS OVER TOO....

Ain't no one coming back until it reopens and it's actually fucking safe. Why would anyone stick around a place that isn't fucking open?

Dissenter
connecting...