Left-wing rocker Neil Young filed a lawsuit Tuesday against President Donald Trump's re-election campaign, alleging it violated copyright laws by lacking the right to play his songs at his rally in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
56 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/04/neil-young-files-lawsuit-against-trump-campaign-for-alleged-copyright-infringement/

Look at Young's picture. He looks like an old democrat that just dropped a smelly load in his pants.

He literally looks like the Scarecrow from Wizard of Oz

"....innocent people peacefully protesting ..."

Yes, throwing things at other people, setting stuff on fire, and beating people senseless are all part of "peaceful" protests.

Ship this jackass back to Canada with a dunce hat.

Can't sell his songs any other way any more?

Southern man don't need you around anyhow.

Does this douche nozzle not realize the people are there to see Trump, NOT listen to 20 sec of HIS song? Seriously he's acting like Trump is selling out venues 'Because he plays part of a Neil Young song', & we ALL know that's NOT the case!!!! Just for that neil, I'm gonna write & produce a song called Neil Young is a crusty old douche nozzle, & give it to Trump to play at his rallies!!! Enjoy!!!

Edit History

2020-41-Th 08:41:11 am

Does this douche nozzle not realize the people are their to see Trump, NOT listen to 20 sec of HIS song? Seriously he's acting like Trump is selling out venues 'Because he plays part of a Neil Young song', & we ALL know that's NOT the case!!!! Just for that neil, I'm gonna write & produce a song called Neil Young is a crusty old douche nozzle, & give it to Trump to play at his rallies!!! Enjoy!!!

The venue has rights to songs and he can't do anything about it, and he knows that. This is just a vapid virtue signal.

Neil Young is a Pinko Commie Faggot & his music SUCKS anyway! I'd prefer that POTUS ditch his shitty Hippy Screech & replace it with some Ted Nugent or Kid Rock. Both are talented musicians who love & respect America.

Run out of cash obviously.

It's got to where I am "almost immune" to these communist tricks every day.

Dissenter
connecting...