California Democrats are planning to raise the nation's highest tax rates even higher this month, hiking the top rate in the state to 16.8%.
38 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/08/01/california-democrats-propose-raising-top-state-tax-rate-to-16-8/

Go to hell, #commies... I am happy I moved out!

"The funds to be raised would not be earmarked for any specific purpose" Well there you have it.

The IDIOTS in California just do not get it. Raise taxes enough and all you will have left are those on some kind of state/federal aid, Illegal Aliens and those that contract with the state government. Looks like they might have to raise taxes for everyone up to 100 percent. I can expect California to declare bankruptcy soon. Then the unfunded retirement plans in the state will be NULL and VOID.

Democrats in California looking to pad their wallets before arrests and subpoenas arrive at their doors.

Someone has to pay for all the illegals there

you vote demoKKKrat, your money is stolen . no sympathy from me. blue states nazi demoKKKrats have their retarded voter base to exploit

Taxes raised with no specific designated application or use? How can that be legal?

Watch out Illinois. Fat Tony Pritzker will try this if he gets his 'graduated tax'.

[The funds to be raised would not be earmarked for any specific purpose, but sponsor State Sen. David Chiu (D-San Francisco) said that the money could be used for “affordable housing, the homeless, child care and education,” the Chronicle reported.

The state raised taxes on the wealthy to 13.3% in Proposition 30, which was sold by then-Gov. Jerry Brown to voters as being “temporary,” and necessary for education funding. Democrats extended those “temporary” taxes to 2030 with a ballot referendum, Proposition 55.]

I got out of L.A. & so glad I'm in a fly-over state now !

Great. Chase more people to other states, so those other states become shitholes as well.

Democraps have never met a tax they didnt like.

Dissenter
connecting...