Peter Navarro unleashed a USA Today op-ed on Wednesday criticizing the Dr. Anthony Fauci for his understanding of the coronavirus pandemic.
5 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/07/15/peter-navarro-dr-anthony-fauci-was-wrong-during-coronavirus-fight/

Dr Doom went to Wuhan with Obama and Gates wife a few years back to give them a big check, and see how the new virus was coming along

Yes, Dr. Death has been wrong about everything for a very, very long time. I suspect he knows it too. There's another agenda at work and the health of this nation and disease prevention and management are his second priority at best. And more likely far lower. Firing, at a minimum can't happen soon enough.

Edit History

2020-52-We 02:52:19 pm

Yes, Dr. Death has been wrong about everything for a very, very long time. I suspect he knows it too. There's another agenda at work and the health of this nation and disease prevention and management is second at best. Firing, at a minimum can;t happen soon enough.

2020-52-We 02:52:53 pm

Yes, Dr. Death has been wrong about everything for a very, very long time. I suspect he knows it too. There's another agenda at work and the health of this nation and disease prevention and management are his second priority at best. And and more likely far lower. Firing, at a minimum can;t happen soon enough.

2020-53-We 02:53:05 pm

Yes, Dr. Death has been wrong about everything for a very, very long time. I suspect he knows it too. There's another agenda at work and the health of this nation and disease prevention and management are his second priority at best. And more likely far lower. Firing, at a minimum can;t happen soon enough.

Totally compromised deep state individual. A vested interest in Wuhan lab. His wife works closely with the Gates foundation. I heard that when Fredo Cuomo had the Rona, Fauci would call him everyday to check on him. Really? Losers stick together.

Dr. doom has be wrong on everything, fire his ass now.

in gate's pocket. gates the biggest vaccine manufacturer, and now also the biggest contributer to WHO - what could possibly go wrong?

Dissenter
connecting...