The National Association of Police Organizations endorsed President Donald Trump for president, abandoning former Vice President Joe Biden.
17 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/07/15/national-association-of-police-organizations-ditches-joe-biden-endorses-trump-for-president/

Biden just crapped his britches. (Well, he does that every day.)

no one would vote for biden

Duh!!

Good for them!

at least some common sense. They are on the verge to lost their job with the other side which wish to establish war lords justice and I don't believe that most of them are agree with that.

Edit History

2020-58-Th 10:58:18 am

at least some common sense. They are on the verge to lost their job with the other side to establish war lords justice

Didn't they back Obama? If true, I really can't believe it since Obama seemed to be more concerned with the welfare of the black assassin's that were targeting police during his term. I would say it was Obama and the Dems that really started BLM and these riots.

First Tim Poole and now the National Association of Police Organizations. Geriatric Joe is leaking those that would normally ostensibly support him like a sieve

Now Trump needs to get the top Generals of the 5 Armed Forces and the Generals of the Elite Branches (i.e. SEALS) within the Armed Forces to commit to crushing the USA, Constitution and Law & Order haters.

Yep 5. Don’t forget US Space Force.

If all Generals of the Armed Forces side with the USA destroying anarchical Left, then we the people better hope that the enlisted know they are still we the people and walk away from the Armed Forces.

And all of we the people that have jobs supplying the Armed Forces need to walk away from those jobs.

The South lost Civil War 1 because they ran out of leaders. soldiers and supplies. That is how to win Civil War 2.

The Generals protecting the enemy within will flee when the enlisted leave and supplies stop flowing. Will be trampled by the leaders of the Left trying to leave the Republic of the USA they failed to destroy.

How is this news O.o?

Better late than never; no thanks to Pollak the Prick of BB who acts like Rob Reiner's nephew.

Dissenter
connecting...