Democrats are vowing to provide free, American taxpayer-funded health care to illegal aliens who are able to enroll in the DACA program.
14 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/07/09/democrats-vow-free-health-care-daca-illegal-aliens/

It is NOT yours to promise. This is the entire problem with the Communists. None of what they promise can ever be given without being taken from another first. One bump in the economy, and all those promised stolen goods from the taxpayers go out the window. And the communist masses turn and attack you.

Edit History

2020-15-Fr 11:15:23 am

It is NOT yours to promise. This is the entire problem with the Communists. None of what they promise can ever be given without being taken from another first.

Fuck this shit. Illegals deserve nothing except a boot back home

Don't think so ass hole

In order to remain as 'daca' there are requirements. It is said a lot of those holding DACA designations were never properly checked for eligibility, such as criminal conduct, or arriving when NOT a minor. Time to do it. Clean up the DACA lists now, cull those who should never have gotten the designation, or should have lost it.

Democrats hate America.

Legal or illegal I'm sick of immigrants coming and immediately pushing against what made this country great. Even immigrants that have been here 10+ years still speak their native language at home, don't speak English worth shit, and only hang out with their kind. Very few actually assimilate into American society.

I hear they keep the money tree in the first floor bathroom at the Whitehouse.

I won't even talk to Democrats since they support stealing from me to give to others. This is beyond unacceptable.

This is wrong in almost all philosophical schools of morality and ethics.

Of course it does, free stuff for everyone! Just tell the citizens where the money is going to come from...

#sarcasm

Dissenter
connecting...