Donald Trump said America's schools continue to indoctrinate America's children, who are taught to "hate their own country."
27 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/07/03/trump-says-americas-schools-pushing-leftist-cultural-revolution/

Glad he understands where the problem lies. The educational system needs to be purged of leftest teachers/professors.

We need to kick all these brainwashed leftists out of the educational system at all levels so they can stop damaging children

DING! DING! We have a winner! Now that the problem is being openly spoken of...fix it. Abolish teachers unions and federal control of education.

Edit History

2020-41-Sa 11:41:28 am

DING! DING! We have a winner! Now that the problem is being openly spoken of...fix it.

Ban the use of the '1619' fraud not only as texts but from the classrooms and libraries.

so home school or private with oversight, your teachers are all educated in the same places with the same cult ideologies

I don't understand the "tear the whole thing down.". There is no positive white history? In NJ, all my teachers went on strike for more money. Sacco and Vanzetti were the good guys, robber barons were evil, the South was evil. I visited the Tidewater region in Virginia and saw more prosperity and equality than up North.

Edit History

2020-56-Sa 11:56:09 am

African American history is American history. I don't understand the "tear the whole thing down.". There is no positive white history? I think the problem is Jewish infiltration. They thrive on division, confusion and chaos. They don't want the total picture because it makes them look bad.

2020-15-Sa 12:15:25 pm

African American history is American history. I don't understand the "tear the whole thing down.". There is no positive white history? I think the problem is Jewish infiltration. They thrive on division, confusion and chaos. They don't want the whole story to be told because it makes them look bad. For instance, Germany losing WWII had a negative economic effect on Latin America.

2020-24-Sa 12:24:32 pm

African American history is American history. I don't understand the "tear the whole thing down.". There is no positive white history? In NJ, all my teachers went on strike for more money. Sacco and Vanzetti were the good guys, robber barons were evil, the South was evil. I visited the Tidewater region in Virginia and saw more prosperity and equality than up North.

Hes spot on. Get rid of the anti.American libtards

And we fund it

Great for taking notice of the problem Mr. President. You should also know that the Education Secretary you appointed has done nothing to stop it. In fact, she pushed ahead the Common Core curriculum which is full is 1619 style revision to history. Isn't it about time to do something about that?

Luckily as the executive branch he has some say over the department of education, he can change it or defund it right?

Dissenter
connecting...