Joe Biden appeared to suffer another mental malfunction on Friday when he referred to himself as "Joe Biden's husband."
39 comments

Welcome to Dissenter

The Comment Section of the Internet
www.breitbart.com
politics/2020/07/03/joe-bidens-husband-joe-biden/

Do better, Breitbart. He said Jill.

Retarded old fuck Biden. What a joke- best tard democrats can come up with. #FUCKBIDEN

Oh no, Creepy Uncle Joe doesn't have dementia..........bahahahahahahahaha

This is worse than Weekend at Bernies!

The Joe Biden who was a creep and liar is gone now. Now there is just a lost, senile old man. And for those of us who've had or do have elderly relatives, this is a sad moment. As I watch the Democrat Party exploit and abuse the vulnerable as they have so many times, one is reminded that there is no honor among thieves. Also, if the Democrats will descend like vultures on one of their own for no other reason than sensing his vulnerability, how much more so will they you, someone they never even knew.

The media today are probably explaining how Feeble Joe is actually his own husband.

Worst of all he probably was reading it off the teleprompter.

Edit History

2020-55-Sa 05:55:57 pm

The media today are probably explaining how Feeble Joe is actually his own husband.

Wort of all he probably was reading it off the teleprompter.

I'm my own grandpa.

jesus, you cant make this stuff up.

I don't like Biden, but he does clearly say Jill Biden. This is just a case of being conditioned to think he's saying Joe Biden's husband, but it's Jill.

Senile piece of trash....

Dissenter
connecting...